1 pkg. Cinnamon Spice Muffin Mix
1/3 cup melted butter
Scant 1 cup (almond milk, milk or 1/2 milk 1/2 water)
3 large fresh eggs
2 t vanilla or maple extract
1/4 cup walnuts or pecans (optional)
1 large carrot ( aprox. 1/2 to 3/4 cup grated)
2 - 3 T extra sweetener
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. **Reduce heat to 350 when you put cake in the oven.
2. Pour mix, sweetener & nutmeg into a bowl and make a well. Add eggs, butter, carrot, extact and start to mix.
3. Slowly add in liquid until well combined. Fold in walnuts.
4. Pour into well greased bundt pan. Even batter out
5. Bake for 30 minutes 7. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
** To make a layer cake divide batter into 2 - 9: round pans and follow instructions above.
To Make Icing:
1. Blend cream cheese, and sweetener
2. Add whipping cream 1 T at a time unitl a thick honey consistency.
3. Evenly distribute cream cheese icing over the top of the cake.
4. Tilt plate from side to side and gently tap the plate on the counter to help icing slowly run down the side.