This is one of my favorites. Lower in calories and very low in carbs. This can be make into 16 individual rounds or make 2 - 9" x 12" rectangle that can be cut into squares. Soft and delicious, works well for sandwiches
Total Carbohydrate - Fiber - Sugar Alcohol = 1 Net Carb per crust
- 1 Pkg Cheesy Biscuit Mix
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 1/2 c water
- 2 fresh eggs slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Microwave cauliflower and 2 T water in a bowl for 3-4 minutes, on high, until soft
- Let cauliflower cool then add the eggs and mix until well combined.
- Pour dry mix into the mixing bowl and make a well, add cauliflower and eggs. Mix until the batter starts to come together. Slowly add water until well combined. Blend on high until dough is smooth. Scrape down sides.
- Using a small ice-cream scoop drop dough onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cover with another small piece of parchment paper (grease top paper with a little oil or butter to avoid sticking) Your should end up with aprox 16 servings
- Using a flat bottom cup press dough into a 3.5" circles.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes until the bread starts to brown around the edges the edges.
- To make 2 rectangles divide dough in half (It is easier to work with half the dough at a time). Let the dough sit in the fridge for 30 minutes for easier rolling.
Using parchment paper on the top and bottom roll or press out the dough to aprox. 12 x 9" rectangle.
The dough is sticky so be gentle when rolling; even parchment will stick if your apply too much pressure. Slowly lift the parchment up and re position once or twice during the process. You can also use damp hands to even out the dough.
- Bake for aprox 14-15 minutes until the bread starts to brown around the edges. Cut into 16 squares.