Keto Cinnamon Sugar Donuts
These treats are baked in a donut tray, made with keto friendly coconut oil. Low in carbs and high in healthy fat. Moist, delicious and amazingly satisfying. Try one with your mid morning coffee. Makes 10 large donuts
Total Carbohydrate - Fiber - Sugar Alcohol = 4 Net Carb
- 1 package Cinnamon Spice Muffin Mix
- 1/4 c melted coconut oil
- 3/4 c liquid (1/4 c cream, 1/2 c water
- 2 -3 T sweetener
- 2 fresh eggs slightly beaten
- 3 T butter
- 3 T sweetener
- 2 t cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour dry mix into bowl. Make a well in the dry mix and pour in melted oil and eggs. Mix until the batter starts to come together.
- Slowly add liquid until well combined, but do not over mix. Blend on high for 10 - 20 seconds.
- Scrape down sides and spoon batter into a piping bag. Generously oil a donut pan. Evenly pipe 10 donuts, filling the cavities to the top.
- Bake for 17-18 minutes.
- Loosen the donuts by edging with a knife, Let cool for 5 minutes before gently removing from tray. If the donut does not release easily keep edging with the knife until it does. **Plastic knife or small rubber spatula works well for this step.
- Mix cinnamon and sweetener in a bowl and set aside. Melt butter in microwave. Dip one side of the donut into the melted butter and then into the cinnamon mixture. .
- Let the donuts dry for a few minutes then sprinkle plain erythritol, for a nice finish.