Keto, Wheat free and Plant based pizza crust. One Mix makes 12 personal size thin and crispy crusts.
Low Calorie too! With a light, whole grain taste. Think whole wheat pita pocket - without the pocket and the wheat!
Can also be used as a dipping bread/appetizer served with oil and balsamic or with hummus.
- 1 Pkg Low Carb Wrap Mix
- 3/4 c boiling water
- 1 T oil
- Pour dry mix into bowl. Add boiling water and oil
- Mix until the dough starts to come together into a gelatinous ball. Continue mixing for 1 to 2 minutes until dough has cooled down. Use a stand up mixer or mix by hand with a spoon.
- Knead dough into a soft ball, cut into 2 pieces.
- Roll each piece in your hands to form a round ball.
- Flatten dough ball with your hand onto a piece of parchment paper. Form an even round circle keeping edges smooth. If the edges crack smooth back together, this will make rolling easier.
- Cover flattened dough with another piece of parchment paper and start to roll from the center out. Turn 45 degrees and roll from the center out and repeat. Roll until the dough is aprox. 8 inches in diameter.
- Roll the edges inward as per picture to the left to form the crust edge.
- Bake on parchment for 15 - 20 minutes at 350 (20 min. if you are using for dipping bread) Until edges are starting to brown.
- Add toppings and cook on pizza pan or stone. Don't use parchment under pre-baked crust, place directly on the pan or stone.
- Bake at 425 for aprox. 15 - 20 minutes until cheese is bubbly and the crust has browned.
- For best results do not overload thin crust with toppings.