Keto, Wheat free and Vegan. This style of rectangle wrap is baked instead of fried. It makes a really nice big wrap for larger sandwich or cut into for smaller servings. It still wraps and folds for all kinds of creative uses.
Prepare your parchment. Cut a sheet of parchment large enough to fold into thirds Aprox 10" wide. If you want the wrap to be 5" in width than fold each side in by 2.5". You will use the sides as a guide to keep the dough sides straight.
Mix your dough as per directions and place dough in the center of the paper.
Divide your dough into 2 and work with one ball at a time.
Fold the parchment paper over the dough and press the ball out to a small square. Start rolling. Start in the center and roll down, one side at a time. Fold the edges over once the shape starts. ** When rolling down don't roll over the edge, it is more of a pulling action until the right length is achieved.
The finished width is aprox. 5" x 12" Repeat with the other dough ball. You don't want the edges to be too thin - to avoid browning.
Bake for 15 minutes, the bread does not need to brown. Cool completely.
- 1/2 cup Low Carb Wrap Mix
- 3/4 c boiling water
- 1 T oil
- Preheat oven to 350. Follow instructions above to prepare parchment paper. Pour dry mix. Add boiling water and oil
- Mix until the dough starts to come together into a gelatinous ball. Continue mixing for 1 to 2 minutes until dough has cooled down. Use a stand up mixer or mix by hand with a spoon.
- Knead dough into a soft ball, cut into 2 pieces.
- Roll each piece in your hands to form a round ball. Work with one at a time.
- Flatten one dough ball with your hand onto the center of the parchment paper. Fold parchment edges over the dough to form a mold to roll the dough in.
- Roll as per diagram to aprox 12" long.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Can be cut in half to make 4 wraps.
- Let cool completely and refrigerate.