Jumbo Blueberry Muffins
These large fluffy muffins make an excellent snack or light breakfast. Blueberries on the top add a delicious fresh taste and they look so good! Pack some in your picnic basket.
Total Carbohydrate - Fiber - Sugar Alcohol = 3 Net Carb
- 1 package Cinnamon Spice Muffin Mix
- 1/3 c melted butter
- 3/4 c liquid ( almond milk or 1/2 milk 1/2 water
- 2 T sweetener
- 3 fresh eggs slightly beaten
- 1/4 c blueberries for the top
- Preheat oven to 375 reduce to 350 degrees when you put the cake in the oven.
- Pour mix and sweetener into a bowl and make a well. Add eggs, butter and extract and start to mix.
- Slowly add liquid until well combined..
- Using a large ice cream scoop divide batter among 12 muffin liners. Gently smooth out tops with any remaining batter, liners will be 3/4 filled.
- Put 3 or 4 blueberries on the top of each muffin
- Bake for 20 - 24 minutes.
- Let cool completely.