Microwave Pizza Crust Small
Super easy and convenient for those days when you just want to whip up something fast. The microwave works well for the pizza crusts, the drying effect gives the crust a little more structure. No eggy taste here.
Total Carbohydrate - Fiber - Sugar Alcohol = 1 Net Carb per crust
- 1/4 cup Cheesy Biscuit Mix
- 1 T melted butter
- 1 T cream
- 2 T egg white (carton)
- Optional - 1 t Italian Spice
- Microwave butter in glass ramekin (5" diameter) for 15 - 20 seconds.
- Let butter cool slightly then pour in the rest of the wet ingredients and stir.
- Add dry mix into the wet ingredients. Stir quickly and even out the batter with the back of a wet spoon or by tilting the bowl.
- Gently tap the ramekin on the counter a few times to remove air bubbles.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Open door to release some of the steam, then microwave on high another 30 seconds).
- Gently lift with a knife and let cool on a rack. The crust will dry as it cools. You can make these ahead of time - once cool, wrap in plastic wrap and store in the fridge.