Microwave Pizza Crusts
1/2 Biscuit Mix will make 2 thick 7 " pizza crusts. Don't skip the spice add ins, this cover the slightly sweet taste of the biscuit mix. Also makes and excellent bread stick for dipping. Soft and delicious.
Use a 9" glass pie plate with a 7" base.
6 Net carbs for the whole pizza crust.
- 1/2 package Biscuit Mix
- 1/4 c egg white
- 1/4 c water
- 2 T water
- Spice blend: 1/4 t Italian spice, 1/ t salt, 1/4 garlic powder.
- Add spice to mix
- Add liquid to mix and blend.
- Form dough into a ball and cut in half
- place dough into a well greased glass pie plate 7" bottom
- Using damp hands flatten/pull dough to cover bottom. Use a spatula to shape the side and the back of a spoon dipped in water to smooth out tops.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Flip over and microwave for 30 second
- Cover with toppings and bake on a sheet until toppings are done.
- You can also bake this crust. Bake at 350 for about 13 - 15 minutes