Parmesan Cheesy Biscuits
The best keto biscuits you will ever have! Honest. The secret ingredient is dried parmesan cheese. Add in extra cheddar. Try a batch with extra garlic and chives. These biscuits are best warm from the oven with melted butter. Try not to eat them all at once.
- 1/2 package Biscuit Mix
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, Kraft works well.
- 1/3 c carton egg whites
- 1/4 c water
- 2 T cream
- 2 T melted butter
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking tray with with parchment paper.
- Pour dry mix and parmesan into a mixing bowl or stand up mixer. Add in liquid ingredients and mix until well incorporated. Mix in cheddar.
- Using a scoop drop mix onto parchment paper lined tray or use a spoon and drop in large spoonfuls on to tray.
- Bake for for approx. 17 minutes until the tops are just starting to turn golden brown.
- Cool completely and then store in an airtight container and refrigerate.
Recipe for full mix: Double ingredients except eggs: **add 3/4 cup egg whites.