Use standard size measuring cups to to make small, medium or large pizza crust. 2 - 10" pizza crusts, 3 - 8" crusts or
6 - 6" crusts. Nutrition for 1 - 6 inch crust
Total Carbohydrate - Fiber - Sugar Alcohol = 3 Net Carb per crust
- 1 Pkg Cheesy Biscuit Mix
- 1/4 c melted butter
- 1/2 c water
- 2 fresh eggs slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Pour dry mix into bowl. Make a well in the dry mix and pour in beaten eggs and melted butter.
- Mix until the dough starts to come together. Slowly add liquid until well combined. Blend on high until dough starts to thicken aprox. 20 -30 seconds. Scrape down sides. Stir well.
- To Make 6 - 6" crusts fill a 1/2 cup measuring scoop. Shape the dough into a ball, and place on parchment paper. Cover the dough with another piece of parchment paper (or wax paper) and flatten, or roll, to aprox 6" in diameter. Repeat 5x.
To make 3 - 8" crusts use a 1 cup measuring scoop.
To make 2 - 10" crusts use 1 cup + 1/2 cup scoop.
- Pre Bake 6 " crusts for aprox. 12 min, 8" crusts for aprox. 14 minutes, 10 " crusts for aprox 15 min or until just starting to brown around the edges.
- Spread tomato sauce to the edge of the crust (to avoid over browning). Arrange toppings of your choice and bake at 400 until the pizza is done. Cheese should be bubbly and starting to brown. 15-20 minutes.