Nothing feels more like fall than pumpkin. These big fluffy muffins are so moist and delicious. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds or drizzle with cream cheese icing for a more festive and decadent treat.
Only 3 net carbs in one muffin.
Makes 12 servings.
- 1 package Biscuit Mix
- 1/4 c melted butter
- 1/4 c cream
- 1/2 c pure pumpkin
- 2 t cinnamon
- 1 - 2 t vanilla or maple flavor
- 4 fresh eggs
- 1/4 c sweetener
- *optional pumpkin seeds for
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12 count muffin tin with liners. Slightly spray to avoid sticking.
- Crack eggs into a small bowl and beat together, add in cream and vanilla
- Pour dry mix into a mixing bowl or stand up mixer add in sweetener and cinnamon.
- Add in liquid and mix well
- Scoop into muffin liners
- Bake for for approx. 17-19 minutes until the tops are just starting to turn golden brown.
- Cool completely and then store in an airtight container and refrigerate.