Sour Cream and Onion Buns
So easy to make. Mix all the ingredients and scoop or drop into a 12 count muffin tin. Cover with cheese.
Bake and Enjoy.
- 1 package Biscuit Mix
- 1/4 c melted butter
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1/4 c water
- 3 fresh eggs slightly beaten
- 1/2 t onion powder, 1/4 t garlic powder, 1/2 t dill, 1 T chives, 1/2 t salt.
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. spray a 12 count muffin tin with oil really well, cheese will stick otherwise.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Scoop or drop into muffin cavities
- Cover with cheese
- Bake for for approx. 17-19 minutes until the tops are just starting to turn golden brown.
- Cool completely and then store in an airtight container and refrigerate.