Brown Sugar Buttons
A little treat is all you need. These are honestly so good, everyone will enjoy them. Easy to make drop the dough onto a baking sheet flatten with a fork. Dipped in a light peanut butter glaze. Just the right amount of chewy sweetness.
- 1/2 (1.25 c) package Biscuit Mix
- 1/4 c butter, 1/3 c for softer buttery cookies (cold cut into pieces)
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 t vanilla or maple extract
- 1/4 Brown Sugar Sweetener
- 1 T Peanut Butter
- 1.5 T Butter
- 2 t sweetener (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour dry mix and sweetener into a mixing bowl.
- Add in butter and start to blend (if you have a stand up mixer) or cut butter into the dry mix until it's a crumb texture.
- Add in egg and vanilla and mix until a soft dough.
- Use a small cookie scoop and drop onto baking sheet, should end up with 21 cookies. See image below. Press with a fork. The dough will not spread very much.
- Bake for 9 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Melt glaze mixture. Microwave for 10 seconds at a time until melted. Stir.
- Dip cooled cookies into the glaze. Refrigerate to set glaze.